- Product details
The two-shaft horizontal mixer is a modified equipment on the basis of original mixer. It is mainly used in organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer and ash separator of thermal power plant. It can also be used for chemical metallurgy, mine, building materials and other industry. It is applicable to constant stirring of fertilizer powder after the automatic blending. Its working principle is as followings: after inputting the material to stirring chest, the screw blades on opposite double-shaft will fix the material evenly.
- Performance of characteristics
- High efficiency and using alloy of high wear resistance. It features high mixing efficiency and small floor space. The screw blade adopts special alloy of high wear resistance.
- Low noise. This machine uses speed reducer to drive smoothly with low noise.
- Reasonable structure. This machine inputs the material from the top end and outputs the material form the bottom.
- Stable operation. The bonding surface is pressurize rigorous so it can operate steadily.
- Working principles
The two-shaft mixer uses symmetrical double-spiral shafts to rotate simultaneously. when it envoys the powdery material, adding water at the same time. Then wetting the dry ash powdery evenly, it can achieve with no dry ash emitting and no water drops leaking.