Zhengzhou Shunxin Engineering Equipment Co., Ltd. is the leading brand of fertilizer equipment in China. The company is an environmentally-friendly high-tech enterprise specializing in the research and manufacture of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer equipment. Our company was established on September 23, 2005. Our factory is located in Xingyang, Zhengzhou, with a standardized heavy industrial plant of 40,000 square meters. At the same time, it has introduced internationally advanced large and medium-sized metal processing equipment, including 10 machining centers, 3 laser cutting machines, and more than 80 types of equipment. We are China's self-operated import and export enterprise. Our company is Zhengzhou organic fertilizer equipment engineering research and development center, which provides a strong guarantee for the product quality and development of the enterprise.
Our company has a professional team composed of experts, professors and senior engineers. We are dedicated to the research, development, manufacture and promotion of organic fertilizer & compound fertilizer equipment. Our company was founded in 2005. After years of reform and development, Shunxin Machinery has won countless certificates of honor. These honors are Consumer approval of our products. We have gained a good credit and reputation in machinery industry.
Our company's main business projects are the installation and production of fertilizer equipment, extrusion equipment, granulation equipment, drying equipment, mechanical equipment and accessories, and the design and construction of fertilizer engineering. Our equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Our products are popular both at home and abroad. Our company have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training.
On July 4, we delivered the disc granulator fertilizer production line to America. Our work staff of the factory has checked every details about the delivery. The disc granulator is the key point of this line, which adopts the integral circular arc s ... Read more
Last week, it takes 6 days to carefully packaged two fertilizer production lines for our Nigeria client. One is BB fertilizer production line, the other one is NPK fertilizer production line. And the production flow of NPK fertilizer is as follows: m ... Read more
Last weekend, we delivered a full granular fertilizer production line of 10 ton/hour. We are careful about delivery details to ensure our Syria customer’s satisfaction. This granular fertilizer production line mainly includes crushing equipment, mixi ... Read more
The way to judge the quality of organic fertilizer equipment
1. Look at the product: The two types of powdered organic fertilizer and granular organic fertilizer processed by organic fertilizer are all particle size standards. The difference in particle size shows whether organic fertilizer equipment is reliable.
2. Look at its surface: observe the appearance of organic fertiliz ... + Read more
The steps of fermenting chicken manure to make organic fertilizer
Fermentation is a good method of treating chicken manure, which can prevent chicken manure from polluting the environment and produce organic fertilizer rich in nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. Following are the steps of fermenting chicken manure to make organic fertilizer.
1. Make starter. When choosing a starter, ... + Read more
What should be considered when setting up an organic fertilizer plant?
1. The capacity of the equipment: for example, how many tons per year, or how many tons per hour, or how many tons per day? Only then can the price be determined.
2. Determine whether the production is powder or granular: The powder equipment generally has a small investment. And the main equipment includes pre-mixing ... + Read more
The whole process of producing organic fertilizer
1.Mixing and stirring: Stir the prepared raw materials evenly and use a horizontal mixer for mixing.
2. Crushing agglomerates: pulverize large agglomerates of raw materials that have been mixed and stirred evenly, so as to facilitate subsequent granulation processing.
3. Material granulation: The uniformly stirred and ... + Read more
What are the hazards of using unfermented livestock and poultry manure?
1. Infection of diseases and insect pests: The direct use of undecomposed organic substances will lead to the transmission of diseases and insect pests, crop disease, and also affect the health of agricultural products.
2. Burning of seedlings: After the unfermented raw manure is applied to the ground, when the moistur ... + Read more
How to produce powdered chicken manure organic fertilizer?
First, mix the chicken manure with an appropriate amount of straw powder. How much to add depends on the water content of the chicken manure. Generally, fermentation requires a water content of 45%. Then add cornmeal and bacteria. The function of cornmeal is to increase the sugar content for the fermentation of the bac ... + Read more
Conditions of Compost Storage
The moisture content of composted products has a greater impact on product quality during storage. When the moisture content increases, it is likely to meet the moisture requirements of microbial fermentation, thereby stimulating the activity of microorganisms, enabling the material to continue fermenting to generate h ... + Read more
What are the main methods of disposal of animal manure?
1.Drying treatment. It is the dehydration of feces for convenient use, mainly natural drying and high temperature rapid drying. Natural drying is the use of light to dry livestock and poultry manure for drying; high temperature rapid drying is artificial drying through a dryer.
2.Aerobic composting. Livestock and poul ... + Read more