Compound / NPK fertilizer production line
The production flow of compound fertilizer is as follows: materials proportion, materials mixing, materials granulation, granules drying, granules cooling, granules classification, finished products coating, and finished products packaging.
- Performance characteristics
Compound / NPK fertilizer production line features low investment, quick returns, good economic returns. The whole set of equipment possesses compact layout, scientific & reasonable structure, advanced technology, energy efficiency, no three waste, stable operation, reliable performance and easy maintenance. It has a wide adaptation of raw materials including compound fertilizer, medicine, chemical industry and fodder. Its has high granulation rate. It can produce multiple compound fertilizers with different concentrations. It is especially suitable for the granulation of rare earth &ammonium bicarbonate compound fertilizer.
- Working principles
The production flow of compound fertilizer is as follows:
- Materials proportion. The Raw materials such as urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) are proportioned by certain ratio (according to market requirement and local soil testing results).
- Materials mixing. Mix the proportioned materials evenly and improve fertilizer efficiency.
- Materials granulation. Feed the stirred materials into the granulation machine. ( Rotary drum granulator and extrusion granulator are both available).
- Granules drying. Feed the granulated materials into drying machine and dry the water of the granules. Thus enhance the granule strength and make it easy to store.
- Granules cooling. The dried fertilizer granules has excessive temperature and are easy to caking. Then the granules need to go through the process of cooling for convenient storage and transportation.
- Granules classification. The cooled granules need to be classified. The unqualified granules must go through granulating again. Then screen out the qualified products.
- Finished products coating. The qualified products need to coated, so as to improve the brightness and roundness of the granules.
- Finished products packaging. Pack the coated granules and store the finished products in ventilated places.
Note: Our machine cant do chemical reaction and we dont supply raw materials.