Disc Fertilizer Granulator
- Product details
Disc Fertilizer Granulator, also known as Pelletizing Pan, adopts an entire arc and its granulation rate reach over 93%. The granulating pan has three discharge holes, convenient to intermittent manufacture, greatly reducingt labour intensity and improving work efficiency. The reduction gear and the electric motor uses flexible belt to drive steadily, thus reducing impulsive force and improving service life of the equipment. The pan bottom uses multiple steel plates to reinforce, so it is sturdy & durable and never be deformed. Thickened, weightier and firm base design make it operate smoothly without foundation bolts, making it an ideal granulation equipment of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer.
- Performance characteristics
- High efficiency. The granulating pan adopts an entire arc and its granulation rate can reach more than 93%.
- Long service life and new sludge-cleaning design. Its upper scraper clear the corners with unique treatment technology.
- The pan bottom uses multiple steel plates to reinforce, so it is sturdy & durable and never be deformed. Thickened, weightier base design. The main gear uses high frequency quenching, lengthening its working life.
- Its lining material uses high intensity fiber reinforced plastics, anti corrosion and durable. High granulation rate, smooth operation, sturdy and durable and long service life.
- Working principles
The raw material powders are stirred well through pre -watering, then are input to the disk. Along with the rotation of the disk, the input materials gradually form balls, and come out from the disk after reaching predetermined diameter, then will be delivered to the next process.