Round Fertilizer Forming Machine
- Product details
The fertilizer granular of organic fertilizer & compound fertilizer are in various shapes and sizes in the initial forming stage. In order to make the granules appearance more beautiful, our company develop the round fertilizer forming machine series.
The round fertilizer forming machine is a polishing device on the basis of granulators. It make the cylindrical particles into balls at a time with no backward materials. Since the machine features high granulation rate, hardness and nice appearance & practicability, it is an ideal equipment of making spherical particles for organic fertilizer or organism.
- Performance characteristics
- High output and flexible operation. A single set or multiple granulators can be used at the same time, replacing the complex process that one granulator must be equipped with a forming machine.
- The particles size of finished products is same and production yield is high. This machine is composed of two or more polishing cylinders. The materials go through several polishes and come out from the discharge gate.
- Easy structure and convenient maintenance. It make the cylindrical particles into balls at a time with no backward materials. The granules appearance is beautiful. The machine possesses simple structure , and it is safe and reliable.
- This machine possesses good ability to adapt to the circumstances, low cost and high efficiency. It has strong overload protection and can work under different site conditions. It features low power consumption and low cost.
- Working principles
This machine is composed of two or more polishing cylinders. The materials go through several centrifugal polishes and come out from the discharge gate. The finished products’ particles possess same size, large density and round & smooth appearance. The rate of finished products reach up to 95%.
This machine is suitable for a variety of fertilizers such as organic fertilizer, compound fertilizer, blend fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer, cake fertilizer. There are a wide range of main raw materials sources including poultry manure , grass ashes, brown coal, sludge, straw, soybean cake, fodders, etc.