Fertilizer Rotary Drum Coating Machine
- Product details
The complete set of the rotary drum coating equipment is composed of screw conveyor, agitation tank, oil pump and main engine. It adopts the technology of powder coating or liquid coating film to prevent fertilizer caking effectively, and is a efficient special equipment for compound fertilizer.
- Performance characteristics
The whole machine are composed of the following parts:
- Rack part. The whole rotating part of machine is supported by the bracket. So the supporting roller racks are made up of medium-carbon steel plate and steel iron, which meet strict requirement of quality and special craft and conforms to its intended use. What’s more, considering the friction causing by the riding wheel and engine body roller, our factory select and use premium anti-corrosion and wear resisting materials, thus greatly lengthening service life of this machine. And the riding wheel rack also adopts integral casting technology. In addition, there are hoisting hooks on the four corners of the riding wheel rack, making it easy to load and transport.
- The heavy gear. The heavy gear ring is fixed on the engine body. It meshes together with driving pinion to drive the engine body to work on the opposite direction. It adopts hi-tech wear resisting material, making this machine has a longer service life.
- Roller belt part. It is fixed on both ends of the engine body to support the whole machine.
- Frame and moving part. The core of this coating machine is the frame and moving part. It is welded by medium-carbon steel plate and conforms to the requirements of quality control and special technology to achieve its intended use.
- Working principle
The working principle of the rotary drum coating machine for this series is as follows: the main motor drives belt and belt pulley to work. The main shaft is driven by reduction box. The open gears on the main shaft engage with the heavy gear fixed on the engine body on the opposite direction. The materials are added from feeding end, and pass through the cylinder to mix with powder(liquid), finally come out from the discharge hole.