Rotary Drum Drying Machine
- Product details
The rotary drum drying machine is suitable for drying of organic fertilizer, slag, clay, limestone, ardealite, grain slag from steel mill , coal slurry from power plant and sludge from sewage treatment plant. It possessed of large drying capacity, smooth operation, low energy consumption, easy operation.
- Performance characteristics
- The distribution & angel of lifting board possess reasonable design. It features reliable performance, high heat utilization rate, even drying.
- This machine adopts self-aligning tug structure. The tug fits well with rolling ring, greatly reducing abrasion and power consumption.
- This machine has a specially designed structure of catch wheel, greatly reducing horizontal thrust causing by slant operation of the equipment. It possesses high overloading ability and stable operation.
- This machine features high temperature resistance. It can use high temperature air to dry the materials fast. Its expandable ability is high. Its design takes the production margin into consideration.
- This machine features high processing power, low fuel consumption and low drying cost.
- Working principles
The rotary drying machine is mainly composed of revolved body, lifting board, transmission gear, support device and seal ring. The wetting materials are conveyed to hopper by belt conveyor or bucket elevator, and entered into feed end through the hopper’s charger. The slope of the charger must be larger than material’s natural slope so as to the materials can flow into the dryer smoothly. The dryer is a rotary drum which is inclined to the horizontal line. The materials are added from the higher end, and the heat-carry body enters from the lower end, producing counter-current contact with materials. Sometimes the heat-carry body and the materials flow into the rotary drum together. Along with the rotating of the drum, the materials runs down to the lower end on the role of gravity. In the process of moving forward, the wetting materials get heat from the heating-carrying body directly or indirectly, making the wetting materials be dry. Then the materials are sent out from the discharge end by belt conveyor or screw conveyor.