Organic Waste to Fertilizer Production Line
The organic waste to fertilizer production line make use of organic waste as raw materials including straw, livestock manure, cake feeds, organic waste produced by processing of subsidiary agricultural products. Then these materials are made into organic fertilizer through microbial fermentation, deodorization and maturity.
- Production flow
- Composting and fermentation of the materials. Any qualified organic fertilizer must go through the process of composting and fermentation.
- Mixing and crushing. The crushing machines include semi-wet material crusher, chain crusher, and hammer crusher. The mixing machines include double shafts horizontal mixer, horizontal mixer, single shaft continuous mixer, etc.
- It is very important to choose what kind of granulating method in the production of organic fertilizer. Nowadays, there are disk granulation, rotary drum granulation, double roller extrusion granulation and other methods in the industry.
- After granulating, most of the materials have formed particles, but the particle strength and water content doesn’t conforms to the standard. So the drying process is essential.
- After drying, the materials are transmitted to cooling machine through belt. When the temperature is cooled to be normal, this machine can further improve the particle strengths and reduce water content.
- After cooling, there are powdery material. This machine can screen out the fine powders and large particles. Then the fine powdery are engaged in the granulation again.
- The finished products go to the coating process, making the particles form a protective film and isolate from the outside air.
The qualified products are packed by the automatic packing machine.