Disc granulation process of chicken manure organic fertilizer
1. The processed chicken manure is transported directly to the raw material mixer.
2. The chicken manure is transported to the disc homogenizer and evenly added to the rotating disc of the disc granulator. And the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water is sprinkled through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulator. The amount of liquid is required to form a ball.
3. It is transported to the organic fertilizer dryer and exchanged heat with the heat from the hot blast stove.
4. After drying, the granules are transported to the organic fertilizer cooler. They are cooled by the natural cold air or strong cold air.
5. Then the granules are transported to the rotary drum screening machine, the large unqualified particles are crushed by the pulverizer and returned to the disc granulator to reform.
6.The qualified products after screening are transported to the coating machine for coating.
7. The final granules are transported to the fully automatic packaging machine for weighing, packaging and storage.
The disc granulation process to produce chicken manure organic fertilizer has the following advantages:
The operation is intuitive and it can be grasped at any time. If abnormality is found, it can be adjusted in time.
The size of the particles is determined by the inclination angle and rotation speed of the disc. And the inclination rate and rotation speed of the disc can be adjusted. Therefore, the disc granulation process has a wide control range of particle size, strong adaptability, and very high ball formation rate, which can reach 70%~90%.
The chicken manure organic fertilizer disc granulation process has a short production process, simple structure, low investment, and easy operation, which is more suitable for small and medium-sized enterprises.