How to use medicine residue to produce organic fertilizer?
The extracted traditional Chinese medicine residues account for more than 80% of the total extract. Most of the organic matter of traditional Chinese medicine slag meets the standards of organic fertilizer production, so any traditional Chinese medicine slag can be used as a raw material for organic fertilizer production. How to use medicine residue to produce organic fertilizer? The method steps and required equipment for the production of medicine residue organic fertilizer are as follows:
1.Crushing: The medicine residue produced in the production are crushed through a crusher. The purpose of crushing is to avoid the fermentation tank from being entangled and stirred during the process of turning and mixing.
2.Ingredients: Put the smashed medicine residue, livestock and poultry manure, fermenting bacteria, and water into the mixer according to 55～70:15～25:2～4:10～30 to mix evenly.
3.Fermentation: Put the mixed materials into a high-temperature fermentation cylinder and keep the temperature at 60～90℃. After 1-2 days, the fermentation is finished.
4. Second fermentation: Put the fermented materials in step 3 in an aging room and keep the temperature at 60-70℃ in a ventilated state. The secondary fermentation is carried out for 3-6 days.
5. Granulation: Re-pulverize the raw materials and put them into the granulator to granulate at a temperature of 50℃-60℃. And the moisture content of the material should keep at 8%-15%.
6. Drying: In the dryer, keep the ventilation state and control the temperature at 100℃～120℃. After 20min～40min, the moisture content of the material is 3%～5%.
7. Cooling: Put the dried materials into the cooler and cool to room temperature in a ventilated state.
8. Finished product: The material after cooling is sieved by a screening machine. The particle size is kept at 1mm～4.5mm, and then packaged.
There are many types of equipment for manufacturing fertilizers, and different organic fertilizer processing equipment plans need to be formulated according to the different materials and capacity. Welcome to contact us for specific information.