Brief introduction of compound fertilizer disc granulation process
1. Transport qualified raw materials such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and fillers to all relevant weighing equipment.
2. The weighed raw materials are sent to the mixer for stirring.
3. Transfer to the rotating disc of the disc granulator evenly. Sprinkle the liquid component or an appropriate amount of water on the disc through the liquid component distributor of the disc granulator to meet the liquid phase required for ball formation. When the gravitational and centrifugal effects are increased enough to overcome the friction between particles, they will be thrown out of the disc. The particles remain in the disc and continue to agglomerate fine particles.
4. It is transported to the rotary dryer for heat exchange with the heat from the hot blast stove.
5. Transfer to the rotary cooler to cool the fertilizer by natural cold air or forced cold air.
6. Transported to the screening machine, the screened fine particles are directly returned to the material homogenizer, and the large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the material homogenizer.
7. The qualified products after screening are sent to the coating machine.
8. Transport to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and storage.
The disc granulation production line can produce various series of products such as inorganic compound fertilizer, organic fertilizer, organic (inorganic) compound fertilizer, and bio-organic fertilizer with nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium content ranging from 20% to 48%. Welcome to contact us for details.