Basic indicators of fully fermented cow dung organic fertilizer
1. Looseness: The biological fermentation method begins to loosen from the fourth day of fermentation, and it is in the form of fine powder.
2. Odor: The odor is reduced from the second day, basically disappears on the fourth day, completely disappears on the fifth day, and emits a fragrance of earth on the seventh day.
3. Temperature: The temperature reached the high temperature stage on the second day, and began to fall back on the seventh day. Keep the high temperature stage for a long time, and the fermentation is thoroughly decomposed.
4. Color: The color changes from the initial yellow to coffee or dark brown.
5. Moisture content: The initial moisture content of fermentation raw materials is 55%, and the moisture content can be reduced to 30% by biological fermentation method.
6. Carbon-to-nitrogen ratio: When the carbon-to-nitrogen ratio of the compost reaches below 20, it reaches the maturity index.
7. The number of Escherichia coli and the death rate of roundworm eggs. Fecal coliform count ≤ 100/gram (mL) Ascaris egg mortality ≥ 95%.
8. Seed germination rate: The germination rate of cow manure fermented by biological fermentation method can reach more than 80%.
Our compost making equipment is complete in specifications and quality, and all indicators meet or exceed national standards. Our products are popular both at home and abroad. We have realized one-stop service for design, manufacture, installation, debugging, technical training. Welcome to contact us for details.